Monday, August 26, 2013

the blog comes back to life

"brains?"

To our scant and apathetic readers,
After a lengthy hibernation, this blog is coming back to life! Now that I am finally starting med school, I want to share my experiences. Updates may be short or inconsistent, but I'll try my best! I started school exactly 2 weeks ago and basically dove right in. Between classes, studying, and socials, I've already become dependent on daily coffee to keep me awake. The challenging part about medical school is not difficult concepts, but just the sheer amount of material we must learn. So the best advice I heard was to "hit the ground running." Of course we must also balance this advice with "don't forgot to have fun!" Will I succeed, or be a floundering failure? Stay tuned to find out! 

the highly anticipated white coat

<3 kathleen


No comments:

Post a Comment